Let’s hang our hats on millions of propellers screaming in the breeze to push kilowatts of power into the electrical grid. In the mean time, how about if we hang a flame under President Obama’s ass to light the gas-flame of optimism he exudes for the wonderful new energy scheme into which he is investing our tax money. I hope he invests his personal 401K into wind power too, but my bet is that he owns Exxon.
While Obama counts money from his investments, let us ask the EPA to bury the corpses of dead birds before the Audubon Society wakes up.
In a link below the article brags about how the country of Denmark gets almost half its electrical needs from wind power. What they fail to tell us is that the population of Denmark is 5.5 million which makes Denmark smaller than Chicago, a relatively mid-size town in America. The USA can do that too, let’s be like Denmark, yeah!
Here are some photos to ponder. Have you seen any of these in the news?
Thanks for these great pics Rich.
- To Put Wind Power In Its Place, Weather Is Key (earthtechling.com)
- Wind Energy Today: A Look at Wind Energy Projects Around The World (treehugger.com)
- Kenya, in Africa, Lets Wind Power Blow Stronger (energyrefuge.com)
- Awesome: Denmark working towards generating half its electricity with wind power (thenextweb.com)
- Wind Power on BPA System Sets New Record (cleanedge.com)
- Kenya to host sub-Saharan Africa’s largest windfarm (bfreenews.com)