Filed under: Uncategorized | Comments Off on
On Becoming Illegal.
You’ll love this! FORMS ARE GOING FAST- SIGN UP TODAY!
Becoming Illegal(Actual letter from an Iowa resident sent to his senator,)
The Honorable Tom Harkin
731 Hart Senate Office Building
Phone (202) 224 3254
Washington DC , 20510
Dear Senator Harkin,
As a native Iowan and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you.
My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for only three of the last five years. I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it out.Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I’m excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in 2008 and 2009.
Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a year.
Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well as ‘in-state’ tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States for my son.
Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver’s license and making those burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very important to me, given that I still have college age children driving my car.If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most appreciative. Thank you for your assistance
Your Loyal Constituent, (hoping to reach ‘illegal alien’ status rather than just a bonafide citizen of the USA )
Burlington , IA
Get your Forms (NOW)!!
Call your Internal Revenue Service at 1-800-289-1040
- Free Healthcare for Illegal Aliens (moonbattery.com)
- Whatever You Do , Don’t Call Illegal Aliens Illegal (youviewed.com)
- Rep. King to CPAC: More Like 20 Million Illegal Immigrants in Country (pjmedia.com)
- Illegal’s access to Obamacare could be greenlighted by Senate immigration deal (conservativeread.com)
- A Pathway to Documentation vs A Pathway to Citizenship for Illegal Aliens (stacyswimp.net)
- Breaking: Homeland Security is Releasing Far More Illegal Aliens than Previously Disclosed (pjmedia.com)
- Tuition assistance to end for military, but not for illegal aliens (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
Filed under: Conservative, Election, family, Government, Satire | Tagged: Hart Senate Office Building, Internal Revenue Service, Iowa Senate, Senate, Tom Harkin, United States, United States Department of Homeland Security, Washington DC | 2 Comments »
Peggy and I enjoyed a day at the movies yesterday. For once we saw a film that just came out. Usually, we wait until we hear about a good film from many friends. The movie is “Olympus Has Fallen.” We sat on the edge of our seats throughout the entire two hours. Normally, by the 90 minute mark I bolt to the men’s room for reasons I’d rather not get into.
The suspense was great, the action unbelievable, the characters very believable, and the plot, well, let me just say, I’ve seen this plot before. The plot has a new place, and a new hero, but the general circumstances parallel the Bruce Willis “Die Hard” story. In Olympus, the hero is not a police officer, he is a Secret Service Agent.The idea of a foreign country getting into the White House to create mayhem was novel. In fact, I’d say it was genius. The circumstances surrounding the way they did it are totally plausible, at least for me it was. I’d love to hear the military and the Secret Service talk about the reality of taking down the White House in the way this author did it.
Several other things bothered me about the movie, and here is where you the reader will probably label me a right-wing extremist and a racist. Do you know what? I don’t give a darn about what you label me, I believe speaking the truth is an absolute necessity, especially to the liberals among us.
Many Hollywood people, actors, directors, producers are liberals. They all profess a love for our very liberal socialist president, and promote his agenda to share the wealth (as long as it is not theirs). The liberals are behind the current and ongoing gun grabbing gun control laws, yet they use all the latest and most lethal guns in their movies to tell a good story. All I can say is that the bad guys in this movie were slaughtering innocents with high-capacity guns and the audience was loving it. It would have been a much different story if the tourists milling about the White House grounds were all packing fire. If gun control is such a high priority for liberals why do they support stories like this one which relies on lots of bullets flying? I can answer that simply, they like money, especially the money they get from living and working in a capitalist system. Of course they give it all back to the government to share with the rest of us, right?
A glaring hypocrisy exposed in the film is at odds with the liberal disdain for war and the military. Hollywood liberals glorify super heroes like the police Sargent in Die Hard, and the Secret Service agent in Olympus. These guys received their very excellent training in the military, and the writers love using their training experience to create characters who are the equal to comic book heroes like Rambo, Super Man, Spider Man, Bat Man, Seal Team Six, etc. Liberals profess concern about the 99 percent in the world but love taking money from the masses to create lifestyles of the rich and famous without really giving back their own blockbuster-earned dollars. However, they love giving back the hard-earned dollars of the rest of us.
The last thing I didn’t buy in this movie or any other movie is an obvious attempt to glorify the black race. (This is when you call me a racist.) There are two main characters in Olympus who are black, the Speaker of the House, and the head of the Secret Service. Both play characters who are strong leaders. The rest of the President’s Security Council is white. All portray imbecilic-doofuses. I’m not buying it, if you do, you are part of the problem we have in this country today. I happen to believe we have many competent blacks in all areas of life, but I don’t believe the whites we have in the same areas are all ass holes as Hollywood portrays them in their stories, even if it is for comedic reasons.
In spite of what I just wrote I believe you should pay the money, go see Olympus, you will be well entertained for two hours. Be sure to make a pit stop before you go in, you don’t want to miss one second of the film.
- Olympus Has Fallen – They Blew Up The White House? – Review (dc50tv.com)
- Movie Review: Olympus Has Fallen (cwtampa.cbslocal.com)
- 10 Copycat Movies – Which Was Better? (screenrant.com)
Filed under: family, Government, Movie Review | Tagged: Bruce Willis, Die Hard, Dylan McDermott, Gerard Butler, Hollywood, Morgan Freeman, Olympus Has Fallen, President of the United States, Secret Service, White House | 3 Comments »
I have to thank my good friend Lou for sending me this piece of wisdom. It seems I am always the last to know these things. In trying to find the source author of this remarkable description of Liberal Progressive thinking I have learned that it is a very popular piece being circulated on blogs and via e-mail. I think it is worthy of sharing again, lest we never forget how stupid our country has become. The author is still unknown, who ever you are thanks for a great lesson.
- If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally … you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion … you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book, but not to vote who runs the government … you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt … you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If, in the largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not a 24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat … you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If an 80-year-old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a woman in a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched … you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more … you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If a seven-year old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is “cute,” but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable … you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If children are forcibly removed from parents who discipline them with spankings while children of addicts are left in filth and drug infested “homes”… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government intrusion, while not working is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and free cell phones … you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If the government’s plan for getting people back to work is to incentivize NOT working with 99 weeks of Unemployment checks and no requirement to prove they applied but can’t find work … you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor buys iPhones, TV’s and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage … you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
- If being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you more “safe” according to the government … you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
One blogger who posted this piece suggested that it might be even better if one substitutes the word idiot with the word liberal, or socialist. I think it best to leave it alone as the word idiot defines it perfectly.
Filed under: Conservative, family, Government, Society | Tagged: Abortion, Country music, Egypt, Genius, Gun Rights, Idiot, illegal aliens, Medicaid, Sexual Exploration, Soft drink, Strip Search, Transportation Security Administration, Voter ID, WIC | Comments Off on From Genius to Idiocy
I just closed the cover of a beautiful story about a Medal of Honor Winning Viet Nam Veteran titled “The Reunion”. The last chapter brought tears streaming down my face. Author Dan Walsh has crafted a complicated plot that comes together to make a wonderful read. The story is about Arron Miller, the medal awardee, and a would be author Dave Russo. Russo is seeking Viet Nam hero’s to interview for a book to honor his father killed in Viet Nam when he comes upon Aaron Miller. Veteran Miller is living as a dirt poor maintenance man at an obscure trailer park in Florida. Miller’s wife divorced him after he came home with the demons of drug and alcohol addiction. He lives with regret for not having contact with his kids.
Two days ago I went to the library to find a good story to read. I spotted this cover immediately, but continued perusing the latest, newest editions shelves for something to piqué my interest. After about fifteen minutes, I checked out with the very first book I saw. It was a wise choice as I enjoyed the story, and finished reading it in two days. Usually, it takes me ten days to finish a book, unless it really captures my fancy, and this one did. I recommend everyone, but especially my Viet Nam vet friends to read this story, it will lift you.
Filed under: Book Review, economy, Election, family | Tagged: Aaron Miller, Dan Walsh, Florida, Hanoi, health, Ho Chi Minh City, regret, United States, Viet Nam, Vietnam | Comments Off on Live Without Regrets
The White House recently announced the firing of the Easter Czar. Easter Bunny a long time favorite with White House children has been fired. There will no longer be any Easter Egg hunts on the White House Lawn on Easter morning. Instead, the kids will scour the lawn with shovels to pick up Bo’s droppings. The new activity is in keeping with the spirit of saving money.
- How to Get the Easter Bunny to Visit and Leave Extra Treats (wholesalecostumeclub.com)
- The Origin of The Easter Bunny (wholesalehalloweencostumes.com)
- Obama won’t abandon the Easter Bunny after all (washingtonpost.com)
- Hadiya Pendleton’s Family Invited To White House Easter Egg Roll (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Obama To Deny Children Their Easter Egg Hunt In Twisted Sequester PR Move? (patdollard.com)
- White House: Sequester won’t stop Easter Egg Roll (celebrate.today.com)
Filed under: Cartoons, economy, family, Humor, Satire | Tagged: Easter, Easter Bunny, Easter egg, Egg rolling, Holidays, Michelle Obama, Republicans, Sequestor, United States, White House | Comments Off on Obama Fires Union Worker