Obama makes another Alinsky move and breaks another law. Section. 3. of Article II of the United States Constitution states the President’s responsibilities
“. . . he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, . . .”
What can I say? Obama is taking Care not to execute Immigration Laws and is violating his Constitutional responsibilities. He is clearly The Law Breaker in Chief, and Congress must impeach him for this deliberate dereliction. We continue to hear “we are a Nation of Laws”, but then we fail to enforce them i.e. unless it is not politically correct to do so.
One of my current interests is in Immigration reform. My parents were immigrants who came to America by boat to Ellis Island. Most of my friends proudly claim the same heritage, they are sons and daughters of immigrants, LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. The US has a long history of laws beginning in 1875 when the Supreme Court declared that regulation of US immigration is the responsibility of the Federal Government.
1903: This Act restated the 1891 provisions concerning land borders and called for rules covering entry as well as inspection of aliens crossing the Mexican border.
The complete history is available at Rapid Immigration.com
What is grossly hypocritical is that the US government has several immigration policies. One uses the current law, and makes aliens apply through US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). The process takes years and money. The second allows aliens to walk across the border. Another scheme is to over stay a legally acquired Visa. Who decides which immigrant is to stay? Let’s go back in time and settle on one uniform process.
Roughly one million people enter the USA legally every year, millions more walk over the line and set up camp in our cities.
Lincoln freed the slaves and saved the Union. Obama makes us slaves and destroys the Union.
The President’s latest assault on Arizona basically cuts the State from the Union. He has succeeded in becoming the opposite of President Lincoln who freed the slaves, and saved the Union. President Obama is severing a State from the Union, and turning private sector workers into twenty-first century tax-slaves. Essentially, the border between Mexico and Arizona ceased to exist with Obama’s order to not enforce immigration law. It is my opinion that he is making good on a campaign promise to Leftist George Soros to open the border to gain Soros’ monetary support. Somehow, I don’t think we should allow George Soros to pull Obama’s strings.
If we are truly a Nation of Laws, then let us enforce them. If we think a Law is wrong, or out of date, let us repeal it . America is a big country with a huge heart. We are capable of assimilating many Peoples into our land. We are dependent on immigration to keep our country alive and vibrant. Let us face it, many people today begin families later in life, and thus they limit how many offspring they can have. Our current birth rate will not sustain us as a people. We need immigrants to keep our exceptional culture alive.
Here is my take on Immigration Reform:
1. Secure the borders. Don’t let anyone in without proper, lawfully obtained documentation. Open borders will only cause more migration of Peoples and cultures that will destroy the concept of America as a country. Open borders will move North American civilization backwards toward a more Neanderthal time.
2. Create a pathway for those illegals already in the country to become legal citizens. Although Amnesty is an easy out, it does not solve the problem. It didn’t in the past and it won’t now or in the future.
3. Repeal current laws completely and revise immigration quotas based on labor needs, desirability (law breakers, those with communicable diseases excluded, etc.)
4. Enact laws to allow people work permits, for instance, Singapore has a law that permits foreign labor to come to the country using contracts. When a worker completes his contract he must return home. Singapore regulates how many times a worker can come back.
5. All immigrants seeking permanent residency must sign an oath of allegiance to America, and to denounce Sharia law. An immigrant may follow religious laws within his heart, but the must pledge to follow Constitutional Law to live in the country.
6. Immigrants who wish to apply for citizenship must prove they know how to read, write, and speak English.
7. Only citizens may get government benefits.
8. Working citizens and aliens must pay income taxes.
9. Renounce multiculturalism, and embrace American Exceptionalism. Political correctness and multiculturalism is on the brink of destroying Europe. France and Spain are just a few years away from losing their own unique Ethnic cultures to Islamism. Mid Eastern Civilization is conquering Europe without firing a shot by populating the countries, using the countries own laws and social programs to excess while insisting their culture be honored over that of the host nation. Confused Europeans have allowed their demands only to see their own cultures evaporate.
10. Reject One World Order as a political system until all countries in the world can meet economic and political stability. Example: the European Union is about to fall apart because the many countries do not agree on how to control government expenditures and their economies.
Can I have an Amen?
Filed under: Cartoons, Conservative, Government | Tagged: Arizona, Immigration, Immigration law, legal immigrants, Obama | Comments Off on Law Breaker in Chief