Don’t bother checking any of this on SNOPES, it is all true. I know the man who wrote the letter, he is one of my best friends. He is known for honesty and factual knowledge of candidates and their records. I also know that he does not like Donald Trump because of his business practices, and moral character. He did not vote for Trump in the primaries, nor did I. He is voting for the candidate that has a chance of winning that most closely shares his own personal views on what is best for the country. I agree with him on this matter as well. We don’t need Progressivism (Code word for Communism) nor do want or are we ready for New World Order. New World Order is code for the UN ruling over the world and deciding what is good for us (another way to say Communism).
REASONS TO VOTE FOR HILLARY
- If you want to leave the southern border open, resulting in more drugs, more criminals with guns, more crime, more terrorism, more disease and increased welfare costs, VOTE FOR HILLARY.
- If you want to bring in many more unveted Syrians and more unveted Muslims believing that we can handle the increase in terrorism and Muslim slums like in Europe, VOTE FOR HILLARY.
- If you believe that the highest tax in the world on business, tax hikes on the well off job creators and more government regulations will keep more businesses in this country and create more jobs, VOTE FOR HILLARY.
- If you think that the spendthrift policies under Obama which increased our National debt by over 9 trillion dollars can continue without our Nation becoming a long term disaster like Greece, where we will not be able to pay full social security benefits, Medicare costs or other government programs, VOTE FOR HILLARY.
- If you support the racist, anti-police organization called “Black Lives Matter” and not “All Lives Matter”, VOTE FOR HILLARY.
- If you want to remove guns from lawful citizens, leaving guns in the hands of unlawful people, VOTE FOR HILLARY.
- If you believe the “partial birth abortion”, where a healthy full term baby is killed as it is coming out of its Mother’s womb, is something you approve, VOTE FOR HILLARY.
- If you think that we should allow the Supreme Court to be packed with more anti-constitution political hacks, who may try to take away our freedom of speech, religious freedoms, right to own guns, and other freedoms, VOTE FOR HILLARY.
- If you think that the “Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) which was passed with total misrepresentations, such as the promise that you could keep your insurance plan and your Doctor and save money, and is good with its $5,000 deductibles and the announced price increases averaging 25% for 2017, VOTE FOR HILLARY.
- If you think a weakened U.S. Military and a loss of respect in most of the world may help keep peace in our country and the rest of the world, VOTE FOR HILLARY.
- If you think that someone who had diplomatic failures in Egypt (selling weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood), Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, China, Russia, and North Korea, and lied about those failures should be our Commander-In-Chief, VOTE FOR HILLARY.
- If you think that a government employee should be allowed to sell government “favors” to foreign governments, rich people and a few wealthy corporations in order to get filthy rich then VOTE FOR HILLARY.
- If you are willing to allow powerful insiders to use government agencies to further their political agenda, harm political foes and private citizens then VOTE FOR HILLARY. Here are a few examples of this corrupt misuse of power:
IRS – Targeting political enemies
JUSTICE DEPARTMENT – Ignoring National Security and promoting voter fraud
EPA – Over-riding laws passed by congress
CIA – Eliminating Agents who warned about Isis
DEFENCE DEPARTMENT – Getting rid of leaders who differed on policies
VETERANS – Providing sub-standard care to some veterans
STATE DEPARTMENT – Lies and failures undermining National Security and selling weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood
FBI – White-washing Hillary’s crimes of lying to the FBI and destroying evidence
NASA – Outreach to Muslims
SUPREME COURT – Pressured to approve Obamacare
Hillary has shown a pattern of lies and greed as she tried to grab power and money in “cattle futures”, Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate, attacking women involved with Bill, Rose Law Firm records, selling arms to Qatar that wound up in the hands of Al Qaeda, blaming Benghazi on a video, and using a private server for government emails which possibly compromised National Security. She used her influential position in the State Department for “pay-to-play” with foreign governments, rich people and large wealthy corporations to enrich herself and her friends. I believe that Hillary Clinton belongs in jail for violating our National Security Laws and the trading of favors for large donations.
I WILL CAST MY BALLOT FOR DONALD TRUMP
Alan W. Stratton
It has been a long time since I heard from my cousin Sharron on the Left Coast. I was surprised today when she popped up in my in basket with another nugget of knowledge like she always sends. This one makes great sense. Since so many of us have professed to move out of the country when the wrong candidate wins the election. I think living in Mexico wouldn’t be much different than living in America these days, except for the bennies. The letter below is a list of demands to be met before I step over the line.
Dear Mr. Obama, Senate and Congress:
I’m planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my
health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.
We’re planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico , and we’ll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports,
immigration quotas and laws.
I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So,
would you mind telling your buddy, the President of Mexico, that I’m on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking Government bureaucrats for all services I
might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American
culture and history.
6. I want my grand kids to see the American flag on one of the
flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grand kids at school for both breakfast
8. I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy
access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don’t plan to
purchase car insurance, and I probably won’t make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the
memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes,
or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be
extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I’ll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I’ll need income tax credits so that although I don’t pay
Mexican taxes, I’ll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays
$4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the
Mexican Social Security program so that I’ll get a monthly income in
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these
things for all of his people who walk over to the U.S.
I am sure that the President of Mexico won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Do you see how stupid this looks when it’s put it in writing?
You nailed it with this one. You must have received the ESP of about 320,000,000 million people.
We’re closing out another great day on the east coast of
Iowa and even though I did some thinking along the way I
still consider it great. Tomorrow we’re going to try our hand
at early voting and we’ll let you know how it goes.
Yet I can’t help but wonder about the state of our union.
We supposedly live in a kinder, gentler, better society than
we did when those of us old enough for Social Security were
growing up. I don’t see it.
Our schools taught more, had dress codes, and weren’t even
worried about guns in personal vehicles. Our government was
a lot smaller, we paid less taxes, and Congress actually
passed some meaningful legislation.
We had households with only the husband, or wife, in the
work force while the other took care of the home. We had
more home owners, less debt, and our dollars went…
View original post 185 more words