Make Me An Illegal Alien, Please.

There are too many people in the USA who continue to harangue whites about equal opportunity. Yet, these same people fail to realize the advantage they have over whites. We have passed the crest of civil rights for poor slave descendents to the point where the advantage is clearly in favor of anyone who is not white. For instance, most white people immigrate from European countries, and the existing immigration law stands. They must meet all the requirements and the quotas defined by the law. That is because it is easier to sequester new people coming in at airports and harbors than is on land borders.
Blacks get a trillion dollars a year in welfare payments of every kind. Recently, I read a report which summarized the benefits bestowed upon welfare recipients black or white. The average private sector worker makes about $25/hr (Includes the hidden paycheck items like health care, vacation, etc.) while a welfare person makes over $30/hr. Why would anyone want to work? In the meantime, people from Central America are streaming across the border which the president refuses to control even though it is his job to do so as defined by the US Constitution.  Upon arrival, these aliens commit an infraction which gets them arrested. That is their green card for entry, that they are on the record as having been arrested, makes them officially legal to stay in the country until they get a court date. The problem is that the Attorney General does not prosecute these people looking for a better life. In the meantime, the working population gets screwed with the bill.
The letter below from a citizen-constituent to an Iowa Senator asks for illegal status. It is alarmingly factual, and would be hilarious if it were not true.
On Becoming Illegal. 
Becoming Illegal
(Actual letter from an Iowa resident sent to his senator,)
The Honorable Tom Harkin 
731 Hart Senate Office Building 
Phone (202) 224 3254 
Washington DC , 20510

Dear Senator Harkin,

As a native Iowan and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you.

My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for only three of the last five years. I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it out.
Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I’m excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in 2008 and 2009.

Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a year.

Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well as ‘in-state’ tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States for my son.

Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver’s license and making those burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very important to me, given that I still have college age children driving my car.
If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most appreciative. Thank you for your assistance

Your Loyal Constituent, (hoping to reach ‘illegal alien’ status rather than just a bonafide citizen of the USA ) 
Donald R. 
Burlington , IA 
Get your Forms (NOW)!! 
Call your Internal Revenue Service at 1-800-289-1040

2 Responses

  1. Would you mind if I plagiarise some of the contents of this letter and send it to the local authorities in India. It is not so much an alien issue here as it is of favours being doled out to minorities of any kind, by religion, caste, creed, tribe, etc. as they form what we call “vote banks”, to the utter exclusion of the majority. The White should perhaps migrate to someplace where they cease to be the majority!!

    • Go for it, good luck.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: