Please be sure all your friends in every State see these names. The vote and the bill is a matter of public record.
Over the June 1, 2013 weekend, we came four votes away from the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.
The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:
To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.
The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. , and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.
Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.
Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.
.* Brown (D-OH)
* Franken (D-MN)
People, this needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take our guns. They need to lose their seats in the next election election. We have been betrayed.
46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.
Another traitor amongst them may be Obama. It is rumored that he may sign the treaty anyway. If he does, he is definitely impeachable since it would be a direct violation of his oath to protect the Constitution.
God Bless America And those that protect her . . .
- Kerry Welcomes U.N. Arms Trade Treaty, Ignoring Senate Opposition (cnsnews.com)
- Obama To Ignore Senate, Sign 2nd Amendment-Violating U.N. Gun Treaty (personalliberty.com)
- ACT OF TREASON? Obama to Sign U.N. Firearms Treaty Rejected by Senate… (redflagnews.com)
- ***TYRANNY ALERT*** OBAMA TO SIGN U.N. FIREARMS TREATY, Which SENATE REJECTED (secretsofthefed.com)
- Obama to Sign U.N. Firearms Treaty Rejected by Senate (tatoott1009.com)
- Kerry: U.S. Will Sign Arms Trade Treaty (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
Filed under: Conservative, Government | Tagged: Amy Klobuchar, Arms Trade Treaty, Barack Obama, Claire McCaskill, United Nations, United Nations Arms Trade Treaty, United States, United States Senate |