In addition to what Tami has exposed about the Obama Care number manipulations remember a few more things:
- You have to vote for Obama Care to learn what is in it.
- A failed billion dollar computerized sign up.
- Multiple delays in getting it active
- Too many illegal changes to the law without the consent or advisement of Congress
- If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.
- It will reduce your health care premiums by $2500 per
If ever there was a law that needed repealing, this is it.
My own personal experience up until now has been neutral. I’ve had an eighteen year relationship with my doctor, I like him and want to keep him. His usual routine was to see me three times a year, first a blood test then a consult. Scheduling was easy, I call his office and get scheduled. Most times I dd it as I was leaving from my latest consult. Obama Care came along and now my doctor decided he didn’t want any part of it so he sold his practice to some humongous doctor group. He is just another physician on the roster. He is in the same office, but he is scheduled by the central group. I’ve been trying for a month to get an appointment for a blood test which he prescribed six months ago. I can’t reach anyone in his personal office anymore. Now I have to complain, and say that all the crappy things we have heard about Obama Care are worse than true. Is this what America wants and believes is their God-given right?