The pundits relish and bask in the sun of Governor Romney’s debate performance. Oh how he destroyed Obama. Those who know Obama know they must listen to what he says and then watch what he does.
Obama skillfully lost this debate on purpose. I knew it when I watched his demeanor during the debate. He looked like Mikey who just got caught with his hands in the cookie jar. At first I too relished in a victory. Victories don’t come often, and when they do I celebrate them. The problem with this victory is that it was premeditated by Obama. The Mikey look was a part of the act to make it seem like he was getting shellacked. Why would he throw the debate? He is a student of Rules for Radicals. The rules led him to throw the opposition off with a simple unexpected ploy. The Mikey look was one caused by wanting to come back to argue eloquently as he usually does, but he had to bite his tongue instead.
What advantage does this give Obama? He knew his base was beginning to abandon him, and he had to become the underdog. People love underdogs. His base will love him as an underdog. Obama will recover quickly because of the underdog principle.
Am I wrong?
- Campaigns Push for Underdog Status (foxnews.com)
- Next Debate – President Obama Will Win with the Help of TOTUS. (danmillerinpanama.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Presidential Debate: What to Expect (zazenlife.com)
- The Debate….It’s ON! (evelyngarone.wordpress.com)
- Did Obama have a strategy to make the debate feel wonky and dull? (althouse.blogspot.com)
- His Smile Said It All… (msdrocks.wordpress.com)