A very comprehensive list os cues all men should be aware of. At my age I have suffered learning them all the hard way. Trust me they are all true.
The Real Definition of Words When Used By Women
- Fine – I am right. This argument is over. You need to shut up.
- That’s Okay – One of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. “That’s okay” means she wants to think hard and long before deciding when and how you’ll pay for your mistake.
- Nothing – The calm before the storm. This means “Something” and you better be on your toes. Note: Arguments that start with “Nothing” usually end with “Fine” (See #1).
- Five Minutes – If getting dressed, this means half an hour. (Don’t be mad about this. It’s the same definition for you when it’s your turn to do some chores around the house.)
- Thanks – A woman is thanking you. Do not question this or faint. Just say, “You’re welcome,” and let it go.
- Loud Sigh – Not actually a word but…
View original post 920 more words
Filed under: Uncategorized |