A very good friend and colleague sent me this YouTube presentation by a priest in Indiana. Father Sammie L Maletta presents a super passionate homily on the evils of government mandated reproductive care. His point is simple, if we as Catholics accept this mandate we give up our first amendment rights to freedom of religion. We cannot nor will not stand for any regression of our liberties. I’ve noticed that democrat pundits argue that Catholics are being hypocritical about abortion and the use of birth control, and that hypocritical Catholics are not in a position to excuse themselves from forced payment for such. What role does the government have in judging the morality of Catholics? What does committing sin have to do with the freedom to practice the religion we choose? Does it mean that the government is now the sole judge of our moral conduct? Will I have to confess my sins to Obama or his bureaucratic minions? This is not just an attack on Catholics it is an attack on all christian faiths. It is another excuse to implement sharia law and to convert the infidel.
The man and his party have to go. If we do not send him packing by an overwhelming majority landslide vote, we deserve everything he gives us.
Listen to this homily, it will make you shiver with angst.
I am Grumpa Joe and I approve this message.
- Religious Liberty Homily (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Catholic Bishop: Obama Acting Like Hitler and Stalin (jonathanturley.org)
- Does Freedom of Religion = Freedom of Worship? (biltrix.com)
- Catholics, Get Real on Obama! (thedailybeast.com)
- ObamaCare vs. Freedom of Religion (conservativeeducator.com)
- National Effort to Support Bishop Daniel Jenky and Free Speech (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)