I thought the reason for establishing the Department of Homeland Security was to get all the Federal Agencies to talk to each other so terrorists wouldn’t slip through the cracks. Watch this hilarious, stupid, and scary video about what we get for our tax dollars.
- Napolitano’s failing Homeland report card (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Out of the Shadows? (danlpaul.wordpress.com)
- DHS to set up $6 billion one-stop security shop for government agencies (nakedsecurity.sophos.com)
- Homeland Security: No one home at the top (washingtontimes.com)
- Bill Maher: Get Rid of the Department of Homeland Security (visiontoamerica.com)
Filed under: Government, Satire Tagged: | Barack Obama, Executive Branch, Government, Homeland Security Department, Janet Napolitano, Michael McCaul, United States, United States Department of Homeland Security