Low energy is one of the symptoms of low-T. My T must be very low because my energy level is near zero. Sometimes, when I get this way I take a walk to get the blood moving. Three miles is what I stepped off this afternoon, but it drained me further. I’ll rehydrate to see if that works. Even typing drains me. I came across a new word in an e-mail from a friend. It says it all.
- 12 Simple Ways to Boost Your Energy (dailyglow.com)
- What things do you do that require a lot of energy? (eslschoolforenglish.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Natural Energy Boosters (belmarrahealth.com)
- In need of some energy!? (fittofatandbackagain.wordpress.com)
- Are these for me ? (positiveenergies.in)